All About the burbs: February 19-21, 2016
THINGS ARE HEATING UP! And we aren’t just talking about some (finally!) milder temperatures from coast to coast but, also, spring market.
ALL ABOUT THE MARKET
- Planning for a smart home? You aren’t alone. Even Barbie’s Dream House is going high tech (drone included).
- More than 1 in 3 renters say they can’t afford to buy — but, given the lending shifts and lower than predicted rates, they can.
- Home buying and dating seem to have A LOT in common…
- How low can rates go? Pretty low, says experts.
- Think your commute will be a killer post-move? Think again. Some suburban commutes are even shorter than in-city ones.
- All 5 of Port Washington’s elementary schools now rank among the state’s best
- Get a serious taste for a town — grab brunch! Check out Pig and Prince, a local Montclair fave, as you’re browsing houses this weekend.
SAN FRANCISCO SUBURBS
- Nothing new here: San Francisco real estate is on the rise.
- Heading to the ‘burbs definitely beats renting in this high cost market — check out what $3,500 gets you in the city.
- Brunch in Alameda? The options are endless.
- 17 Chicago suburbs rank among the nation’s safest
- The area’s luxury trends means bigger and better — but what does that mean for first-time buyers?
- At this brunch hotspot in nearby Evanston, farm to table is always on the menu.
- The new Gold Line extension makes commuting in and around the LA ‘burbs even easier
- Home prices in Southern California continue to rise — what does that mean for soon-to-be buyers?
- Year after year this brunch hotspot remains a go-to for visitors and locals alike
AND A LITTLE NEWS FROM BOCA RATON: Is Boca the healthiest place to raise a child?
This mom says YES.
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: