All About the burbs: February 19-21, 2016
Back to Blog Page
THINGS ARE HEATING UP! And we aren’t just talking about some (finally!) milder temperatures from coast to coast but, also, spring market.
ALL ABOUT THE MARKET
- Planning for a smart home? You aren’t alone. Even Barbie’s Dream House is going high tech (drone included).
- More than 1 in 3 renters say they can’t afford to buy — but, given the lending shifts and lower than predicted rates, they can.
- Home buying and dating seem to have A LOT in common…
- How low can rates go? Pretty low, says experts.
- Think your commute will be a killer post-move? Think again. Some suburban commutes are even shorter than in-city ones.
- All 5 of Port Washington’s elementary schools now rank among the state’s best
- Get a serious taste for a town — grab brunch! Check out Pig and Prince, a local Montclair fave, as you’re browsing houses this weekend.
SAN FRANCISCO SUBURBS
- Nothing new here: San Francisco real estate is on the rise.
- Heading to the ‘burbs definitely beats renting in this high cost market — check out what $3,500 gets you in the city.
- Brunch in Alameda? The options are endless.
- 17 Chicago suburbs rank among the nation’s safest
- The area’s luxury trends means bigger and better — but what does that mean for first-time buyers?
- At this brunch hotspot in nearby Evanston, farm to table is always on the menu.
- The new Gold Line extension makes commuting in and around the LA ‘burbs even easier
- Home prices in Southern California continue to rise — what does that mean for soon-to-be buyers?
- Year after year this brunch hotspot remains a go-to for visitors and locals alike
AND A LITTLE NEWS FROM BOCA RATON: Is Boca the healthiest place to raise a child?
This mom says YES.
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: