All About the burbs: February 5-7, 2016
Back to Blog Page
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S FEBRUARY? We’re now well into 2016 and about to shake off another winter market — and, with it, there’s tons of activity from coast to coast.
ALL ABOUT THE MARKET
- What are buyers looking for? According to this report, they’re all about the walk-in closets and a host of smart features.
- Rents are on the rise, but home affordability remains solidly in a buyer’s favor.
- Mortgage lenders and underwriters focus on the whole borrower — but this consideration is the one most likely to keep them up at night…
- Whether you’re moving from the city to the ‘burbs or packing it up and crossing the country, the journey to suburbia has some similarities for everyone
- Long Island real estate is trending up, up and up
- And good news for you Long Islanders and soon-to-be Long Islanders — by 2022 you’ll be able to commute into Grand Central, too!
- Thinking CT? Mommy Poppins has 25 more reasons why that’s a great decision!
- It’s snowing now, but this weekend’s actually looking pretty mild — a fun Westchester playground, anyone?
SAN FRANCISCO SUBURBS
- It’s time to head to the ‘burbs when…an average home is San Francisco averages just over 800 square feet — but costs at least $1 million
- Is this Palo Alto’s new hotspot?
- These are the trends Bay Area buyers can expect in 2016 and beyond — look familiar?
- Not to be outdone, the ‘burbs have their fair share of amazing playgrounds…
- Ready for your suburban garden? These are the outdoor trends Chicago area homeowners are seeing more and more this year.
- Even in the ‘burbs rents are rising…
- Welcome to Burr Ridge — and its 100 million-dollar homes for sale
- Like the NYC area, the Chicago suburbs are slated for a milder weekend — get the family to a playground outside of city limits!
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: