All About the burbs: January 29-31, 2016
HAPPY FRIDAY! January flew by, didn’t it? No matter where you’re looking — or even thinking about looking — there’s tons going on right now that could impact your search. Here’s what you need to know!
ALL ABOUT THE MARKET
- Wonder where housing prices are heading in your area? Check out this coast to coast chart, complete with projected increases in every state. Looking great, Connecticut!
- Buying a home this year? Listen closely: get your cash OUT of the hamper!
- The new home trend is bigger and pricier.
- Think the NYC suburbs can’t rival the city? THINK AGAIN.
- Where the high rollers are heading…
- And where the families are going — with good reason!
- Heading to Long Island this weekend? Don’t miss Family Sundays at the Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn.
SAN FRANCISCO SUBURBS
- Is the no down payment mortgage arriving in San Francisco sooner than anticipated? (in short: YES!)
- Two of the 10 best ‘burbs in the nation are within commuting distance of SF.
- What should city families think about before exploring suburbia? We (and Littlelane!) have your answer…
- Family-friendly wineries, anyone?
- Home sales are exploding in these popular ‘burbs, including Woodridge and Brookfield
- Got kids? Start here.
- Some other movers and shakers? These diverse and totally vibrant suburbs.
- Cold weekend ahead? Check out these kid-friendly hotspots as you’re scoping the suburbs.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Stay connected with us: