All About the burbs: March 4-6, 2016
Back to Blog Page
Happy Friday — and happy MARCH! Getting ready to pound the pavement this weekend? Here’s what you need to know about the market and about life in suburbia…
THIS WEEK IN REAL ESTATE…
- Despite anticipating a rate hike, could 2016 actually be the year of record LOWS?
- And on the heels of these predictions, Bank of America announced its 3% down loan…
- Question of the week: would you live in a “bestie ‘hood?”
OVER IN THE NYC ‘BURBS
- Is NYC headed towards a luxury rental boom?
- All about “Brooklyn West” (and this one’s NOT in NYC…)
- Need a sweet treat between showings? Check out the deliciously inspired Imagine Candy in Scarsdale.
SAYING “SEE YA!” TO SAN FRANCISCO?
- Is the city on the brink of a major housing bubble?
- Either way, the costs continue to skyrocket…
- Not only is this Palo Alto shop super sweet, but all proceeds go to local schools!
JUST OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO
- Is this the summer families finally ditch the unbearably high rental market?
- This long-time city dweller has already penned her breakup letter to Chicago…
- At this brunch hotspot in nearby Evanston, farm to table is always on the menu.
LIFE OUT OF LA
- So many parking lots…
- Just starting your search? Niche recommends these go-to ‘burbs for LA families.
- What DON’T they have at SweetXO?
AND NEWS FROM BOCA! Need a reason to consider Boca? Livability’s got 8 (and we can think of PLENTY more…).
Have a great weekend!
Stay connected with us: