Millennials on the move, SJ’s Chicago searches & hotspots to call “HOME”
Back to Blog Page
Spring market—and SPRING!—is finally, finally, FINALLY here. So what do you have know? LOTS. But if you need a quick hit of info, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s the 1 THING you need to know this week, from the national real estate scene to your own backyard.
The 1 thing YOU need to know…
About REAL ESTATE: If you’re a millennial on the move (to suburbia…) you aren’t alone.
— all about making the urban-to-suburban leap.
About YOUR ‘burbs
- In the San Francisco suburbs, these towns are attracting more than their fair share of families.
- Worried about leaving LA? Check out these suburban hotspots which are jam-packed with A+ amenities.
- So many Chicago ‘burbs topped this statewide list. Did yours make the cut of best places to settle in?
- What’s better for families than Boca Raton and its ‘burbs? In a word, nothing.
- Connecticut = families…and if you’re not convinced, we’ve got 25 reasons you’ll want to call the Nutmeg State home.
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: