Out & About in the 'burbs This Weekend: May 29-31, 2015
Back to Blog Page
Memorial Day’s behind us and, now, we’re fully in the summer swing! And so is the residential real estate market in our area—things are definitely heating up!
- Home prices in major metros continue to rise at a breakneck pace
- New home sales—and prices—have also been on the rise this spring
- Manhattan rents go even higher, and Brooklyn’s shatter records
Want a quick way to cool off this weekend? Check out these great splash pads around the ‘burbs!
- Harbor Island Sprinkler Park and Playground in Mamaroneck is beach adjacent, so your kids can hit the sand (and the swings, and the slide…) before cooling off in the sprinklers
- In Port Washington, head to the Blumenfeld Family Park for an amazing spray pool and massive lawn, plus a great playscape
Berkeley Heights’ Snyder Avenue Park is 13 bustling acres of playground, sprayground and walking trails, with activities for all ages
Head to Lake Mohegan in Fairfield for tons of spouts, faucets and misters designed for tiny toddlers and older siblings alike—there’s also a lake, playground and snack bar!
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: