Out & About in the 'burbs This Weekend: Fourth of July Edition!
Happy 4th of July weekend! Here’s what we’re buzzing about this week:
- Millennials ARE flooding the ‘burbs—but it’s babies who are driving up the city population counts
- Need a reason to buy RIGHT NOW? How about 5?
Renting in a “luxury” building now? Here’s where your money’s likely going.
Need something to do this 4th of July weekend? From parades and festivals to fireworks and family celebrations, there’s something going on in every ‘burb!
- There’s a Family Fourth Celebration in New Canaan, fireworks in Rowayton and a BBQ, swim and Beatles tribute band in Weston and much more throughout CT…
- Fireworks, festivals and TONS of family fun on Long Island, including can’t-miss events in Glen Cove, Rockville Centre, Old Bethpage and more
- It’s Pops, patriots and fireworks in Katonah, a fireworks spectacular in Rye, family races in Larchmont and a carnival day in Scarsdale, plus loads more throughout Westchester
- Where AREN’T there fireworks in New Jersey? Englewood, Leonia, Ridgewood, Teaneck, Tenafly, Maplewood, Millburn…this list goes on and on!
Have a great holiday!
Stay connected with us: