Out & About in the 'burbs This Weekend: June 20-22, 2014
Back to Blog Page
It’s time for the weekend! That means open houses, showings and making your way through some of those “maybe” towns—and you’ll have gorgeous weather for it. Some things to keep in mind, market-wide:
- What are the hottest features new buyers are looking for? Think open floor plans, outdoor lighting and centralized kitchens.
- Mortgage activity is on the rise—but so, too, are rates.
How to win a real estate bidding war—with the warm weather, often, comes increased competition!
We talked golf last week—but maybe tennis is more your sport? Check out these great tennis clubs when you’re touring towns!
- In Chatham, the Centercourt Athletic Club is the place to be. From high-performance tennis coaching and plenty of courts to national tournaments and youth programs, there’s something for everyone.
- Heading to Westchester? Rye’s Coveleigh Club is an exclusive members-only tennis club and beach, nestled on 13 acres and overlooking Long Island Sound.
- The beautiful Strathmore-Vanderbilt Country Club is a go-to for tennis enthusiasts in Manhasset. The club includes hard tennis courts, children’s playgrounds, basketball courts and heated pools, plus plenty of all-weather activities.
- New Canaan Racquet Club is an indoor, public tennis facility in the heart of New Canaan. The club offers competitive leagues, classes, private lessons and open court space.
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: