Out & About in the 'burbs This Weekend: June 5-7, 2015
Happy Friday! Lots going on in the real estate market this week:
- U.S. News & World Report released its coveted high school rankings list, and tons of area schools scored top honors
- In-home office spaces top buyers must-have lists
- What else topped the list? Walk-in closets and energy efficiency, among other must-haves…
As you’re scouting the ‘burbs this weekend, check out these great barbecue spots! Who says the best ‘cue has to be in the South (or NYC, for that matter)?
- Rye Roadhouse tops Westchester’s best of lists time and time again—and with great reason (it’s also got the best Bloody Mary around!)
- Harbor Q’s BBQ brunch is a must for Port Washington locals, and it’s a great spot to catch the game
Heading to CT? Look no further than Bobby Q’s Bodacious BBQ & Grill, a Food Network fave
Montclair’s Wood Pit BBQ was recently voted NJ’s #1 spot for ‘cue. Looking for brisket? Get there early, since this popular dish sells out.
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: