OUT & ABOUT IN THE ‘BURBS THIS WEEKEND: APRIL 10-12, 2015
Back to Blog Page
Spring market is in full swing—and there’s lots to report on this week!
- Despite hedging from some still-hesitant renters, more home buyers are hitting the market
- But now’s most definitely the time—NYC ranks #4 on the list of cities with sky-high luxury property prices
- And even the once-affordable NYC neighborhoods are getting more and more costly
It’s FINALLY going to feel like spring this weekend! Savor it—and some great eats—at these fun, family-friendly outdoor restaurants, perfect for a quick stop over between town visits.
- Boulevard 18 in New Canaan has a fire pit (ask nicely and they’ll throw in some marshmallows) and prime outdoor seating
- Snag a seat by the water—and some great bistro fare—at Red Hat on the River in Irvington
- Port Washington staple Louie’s Oyster Bar & Grille has been a go-to for more than 100 years—in warmer months, boats dock here for a quick on-the-water bite
- Mockingbird Café is a popular brunch and lunch spot in Basking Ridge, serving up great “homey” food—and it’s even BYOB!
Have a great SPRING weekend!
Stay connected with us: