Why NOW is the time to make a move and how this mom went from urban to suburban fast…
Back to Blog Page
While it’s no surprise spring market means more homes but, still, more competition, this season’s seeing something a little different: lower-than-average inventory and, with it, higher than average prices. The bright spot? Rates are still L-O-W, helping you snag more house for less.
The 1 thing YOU need to know…
About REAL ESTATE: Buyers are hitting the market in a big way — but the inventory is a bit lower than expected. What does that mean for you, future suburbanite? About SUBURBAN JUNGLE: A recent suburban transplant talks about her shift from “never leaving the city” to “leaving the city…NOW!”
About YOUR ‘burbs
- Considering a try-before-you-buy approach to the Bay Area ‘burbs? You aren’t alone, especially not in these cities.
- Which LA ‘burbs are booming? Check out these interactive lists.
- These schools in the Chicago suburbs scored an A+ — did yours make the cut?
- Boca Raton and its surrounding ‘burbs are the perfect places to raise a family — yet another list agrees!
- Is New Jersey real estate set for a serious boom this year?
Enjoy the weekend!
Stay connected with us: